Dionne is a highly skilled professional coach, facilitator, trainer and leader with over 25 years of consulting and senior management experience in the not-for-profit sector. Her Toronto-based coaching and consulting firm works both in Canada and globally. It specializes in leadership, life and team coaching, facilitation, organizational development, planning and governance. Prior to becoming a full-time coach and consultant, she held senior management positions at Lawrence Heights Community Health Centre, Access Alliance Multicultural Community Health Centre and the Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention.
Among her demonstrated expertise are:
- Leadership, life and team coaching
- Management and governance, including training
- Evaluation and organizational/program reviews
- Strategic and operational planning
- Facilitation and community consultations
She has provided coaching and consulting services to a wide range of individuals and sectors including:
- Senior managers, frontline staff, young professionals, and individuals wanting to make a change in their personal and/or professional life
- HIV/AIDS organizations and programs
- Community Health Centres and other health/social services organizations
- Women’s organizations, including shelters
- International development organizations
Dionne has been a leader and Board member in many organizations include the federal Ministerial Council on HIV/AIDS, Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development, Canadian AIDS Society, Ontario AIDS Network and Immigrant Women’s Health Centre. She has a MHSc in Health Administration. She also has a designation as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), an Associate Certified Coach (ACC), and a Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC).