The members of the Progressive Consultants Network of Toronto (PCNT) live our shared values in our practice when we:
- Take a position for social justice.
- Speak up and act against anti-Indigenous racism, anti-Black racism, and other forms of racism and oppression.
- Engage in equitable, participatory approaches.
- Apply analyses that are progressive, promote health and reduce harm.
- Deliver high quality, customized services.
WHAT WE DO
Collectively, we offer services related to:
- Strategic and program planning
- Organizational development
- Meeting planning and facilitation
- Policy development
- Equity policy and implementation
- Future scenario planning
- Project management
- Stakeholder consultations
- Organizational reviews
- Collaborations and partnerships
- Fundraising development
- Change management
We work with a variety of sectors and organizations, including health, social service, legal, government, human rights, women, international development, immigrant settlement, anti-poverty, education, arts, culture and environment. We work at local, national and international levels.