Wendy is skilled in:
• Leading and Managing Change
• Program Reviews and Performance Improvement
• Strategic Planning
• Governance and Board Development
• Meeting Planning and Facilitation
She has provided consulting services to:
• Community-based health organizations
• HIV/AIDS organizations
• Provincial Associations and Alliances
Wendy holds a BA in Political Science York University, a Masters in Health Policy Management and Evaluation (HPME) University of Toronto and is a member of the Canadian Evaluation Society. She has been a founder and board member for several organizations including WEUHA (West End Urban Health Alliance), South Etobicoke Community Legal Services, Toronto Hostels Shared Care Committee and the Lakeshore Community Partnership (LCP).
You can find more information here.