Ron’s demonstrated skills include:
- Governance and Board Chair coaching
- Strategic Planning including workplanning
- Fundraising and development strategies
- Group facilitation
- Public policy and advocacy strategy development
- Report and grant writing, editing
- Fluent in French and Russian (written translation into English from those languages)
Ron’s consulting practice capitalizes on the knowledge he has gained over the
past twenty years as a community leader working in HIV, health care and
government relations into his consulting practice. He has provided services to a
number of HIV/AIDS Service Organizations, Health Canada, AMMI Canada
(Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada) and the
International AIDS Society.
Ron holds a Hon B.A. in French and Russian from Carleton University, Ottawa,
1969 and a M.A. in Slavic Languages and Literature, University of Toronto, 1971.
In June of 2012 he was designated LLD – Doctor of Laws honoris causa from his
alma mater, Carleton University.
You can find more information here.