Demonstrated Areas of Expertise:
- community-based planning and development,
- program planning and evaluation,
- organisational reviews and redesign,
- strategic planning, and
- governance and leadership development.
Jan’s clients have included:
- teaching and community hospitals,
- community based agencies across health care, social services, education and legal sectors,
- municipal, provincial and federal levels of government,
- foundations, and
- private corporations.
Jan has served on numerous local, municipal and provincial committees and Boards concerned with health and social services and currently serves on the Board of the Wellesley Institute and is a Trustee with the University Health Network. She holds a BSc and an MBA with a specialization in Health Services Management from McMaster University.
You can find more information here.