Among her demonstrated expertise are:
- Leadership and life coaching
- Management and governance, including training
- Evaluation and organizational/program reviews
- Strategic and operational planning
- Facilitation and community consultations
She has provided coaching and consulting services to a wide range of individuals and sectors, including:
- Senior managers, frontline staff, young professionals, and individuals wanting to make a change in their personal and/or professional life
- HIV/AIDS organizations and programs
- Community Health Centres and other health/social services organizations
- Women’s organizations, including shelters
- International development organizations
Dionne has been a leader and Board member in many organizations include the federal Ministerial Council on HIV/AIDS, Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development, Canadian AIDS Society, Ontario AIDS Network and Immigrant Women’s Health Centre. She has a MHSc in Health Administration.
You can find more information here.