Collectively, we offer services related to strategic and program planning, management, governance, organizational development, meeting planning and facilitation, policy development, training, equity policy and implementation, communication, evaluation, project management, stakeholder consultations, organizational reviews, collaborations and partnerships, fundraising development, change management, research and advocacy.
We work with health, social service, legal, government, human rights, women, international development, immigrant settlement, anti-poverty, education, arts and culture, environment and other sectors. We work at local, national and international levels.
Each of us has specific expertise as consultants, which we describe on our profiles here.
The members of the Progressive Consultants Network of Toronto share:
- A commitment to excellence
- A commitment to social justice
- An anti-oppression analysis and approach
- A health promotion, harm reduction analysis and approach
- A participatory approach: we value the knowledge and passions of all stakeholders
- An adult-education approach: the knowledge in the room
is as important as the knowledge we bring to the room